The Creative Life
Have you ever said, "I'm not talented at anything"? Alice Bass says that you are! Because you're made in the image of the creator God, you're made to enjoy The Creative Life. Learn to nurture your Christian imagination with this...
UnavailableOut of Print
You may also like
Have you ever said, "I'm not talented at anything"? Alice Bass says that you are! Because you're made in the image of the creator God, you're made to enjoy The Creative Life. Learn to nurture your Christian imagination with this 8-week study designed to help put aside inhibitions and experience more of Christ's inspiration. Includes journaling suggestions and biblically based activities for individuals and groups.
Discover God's creative design for your life!God created people to be creative. Not just self-described "artists". Everyone. Even you. But to enjoy the creative life God intends for you, you must free yourself from creative blocks--inhibitions, fears and patterns of sin. You must open yourself to Christ's inspiration. InThe Creative LifeAlice Bass provides insight, encouragement and experiential exercises to help you identify and overcome your creative blocks. She shows you how to establish an environment that nurtures your individual creativity. Through journaling, Scripture studies, reflection, and a wide array of imaginative activities she inspires you to give your talents to God and allow his creative spirit to transform every aspect of your life.You can use this book on your personal journey or with a small group who want to grow together.The Creative Lifewill give you the tools you need to live creatively and wholeheartedly for God.
- Introduction: Creative Possibilities
- 1. Creative Foundations: Restoring The Divine Connection
- 2. Creative Instrument: Life As His Image
- 3. Creative Invitation: Created For Creativity
- 4. Creative Environment: A Safe Place For Your Imagination
- 5. Creative Expansion: Beyond The Borders
- 6. Creative Calling: Responding To The Hand Of God
- 7. Creative Inspiration: Enjoying Abundant Thinking
- 8. Creative Living: A Masterpiece In Progress
- Leader's Guide: The Creative Life For Small Groups