The Daily Message
Spend just ten minutes a day reading THE DAILY MESSAGE and watch God's Word come alive in your life. It's an innovative approach to reading God's story cover to cover, one day at a time - in the life changing,...
Order now to secure your copy when our stock arrives. eBook is Available.0 Available. Expected to ship in 6 to 7 weeks from Australia.
You may also like
- 8.5 ptBible Print Sizes
Spend just ten minutes a day reading THE DAILY MESSAGE and watch God's Word come alive in your life. It's an innovative approach to reading God's story cover to cover, one day at a time - in the life changing, everyday language of THE MESSAGE!
* An easy to use reading plan
* The format of just six readings per week provides flexibility and makes it easy to catch up on missed days
* Each Bible reading includes an inspirational word from Psalms or Proverbs and concludes with contemplative questions to stimulate further interaction with Scripture
* Ribbon marker helps you keep your place
* Having the choice between alternative one and two year reading plans means you can get started any day of the year
* The small-group reading guide makes THE DAILY MESSAGE a great companion for Bible studies and groups.
Whether you've read the entire Bible multiple times or are looking to read it all the way through for the first time, this simple, easy-to-use plan will revolutionize your daily quiet times with God.
The Daily Message is the perfect one-year reading Bible, allowing for both flexibility and time to let the readings soak into your heart and mind.
Arranged into six readings per week, this simple, easy-to-do plan will revolutionize your daily quiet time with God.
• Discipleship Journal's "Book-at-a-Time" reading plan
• Inspirational words from Psalms or Proverbs and thoughtful questions for deeper reflection
• Alternative reading plans that allow you to start any day of the year and read at your own pace
Dr. Eugene H. Peterson is a pastor, scholar, author, and poet. He has written nearly thirty influential books including, Praying with the Psalms; Praying with Jesus; Reversed Thunder; Leap Over a Wall; Run with the Horses and Answering God , but he is best known for The Message: The Bible in Contemporary Language a contemporary paraphrase of the Bible.
Eugene Peterson was educated at Seattle Pacific University, New York Theological Seminary, and Johns Hopkins University, and in 1962, Peterson became founding pastor of Christ Our King Presbyterian Church in Bel Air, Maryland, where he served for 29 years before retiring. He is Professor Emeritus of Spiritual Theology at Regent College in Vancouver, British Columbia retiring in 2002.
His most recent publications have been the Spiritual Theology Series including Eat this Book; Christ Dances in a Thousand Places; The Word Made Flesh; The Jesus Way and the fifth volume Practising Resurrection.
Koorong -Editorial Review.