The Deliverers (Study Guide) (#02 in Characters Series)
:The Deliverers Bible Study Book includes printed content for six sessions, personal study between group sessions, applicable Scripture, "How to Use This Study," a leader guide, and tips for leading a group. Every person in the Bible is...
Out of StockAvailable to Order
You May Also Like
:The Deliverers Bible Study Book includes printed content for six sessions, personal study between group sessions, applicable Scripture, "How to Use This Study," a leader guide, and tips for leading a group.
Every person in the Bible is a supporting actor in God's story-each revealing who God is and what His will is for human beings both then and now. In these characters, we see a glimpse of ourselves, coming to understand our failings, our potential, and God's purpose through it all.
This second volume of the Characters series traces the formation of the nation of Israel as they are delivered from Egypt, take possession of the promised land, and time and time again need to be rescued through God's intervention. In The Deliverers, you'll encounter characters like Moses, Joshua, and Samson, reexamining these familiar stories in their historical and biblical context to see both the victories and failures of those whom God used for His purposes.
1. Moses: The Reluctant Deliverer
2. Joshua: The Conquering Deliverer
3. Deborah: The Unlikely Deliverer
4. Samson: The Flawed Deliverer
5. Ruth: The Redeemed Deliverer
6. Esther: The Brave Deliverer
• Six small-group sessions
• Personal-study opportunities for ongoing spiritual growth
• Meet the men and women God used to deliver His people from bondage and exile.
• See God's miraculous intention to save His people.
• Discover the value of following God, no matter the costs.
• Learn to trust God's promises.
• Appreciate how God uses the unwilling, reluctant, and unlikely.
• Remove barriers and obstacles keeping you from obedience.
• Gain a sense of God's calling upon your life.
• Praise God for the work He does among us.
• Become confident of your own place as a character of God's story.