Recorded live at WorshipGod11, The Gathering contains 15 songs that progressively tell the story of the gospel and our appropriate response to it. The songs on The Gathering can be sung apart from each other, but together they form...
Available Now4 Available
You may also like
Recorded live at WorshipGod11, The Gathering contains 15 songs that progressively tell the story of the gospel and our appropriate response to it.
The songs on The Gathering can be sung apart from each other, but together they form a progression that reflects the gospel and our response to it. A call to worship (There is One Reason) leads to proclaiming God's greatness (Greater Than We Can Imagine, Come Praise and Glorify). In view of God's glory, we more clearly see our sinfulness and need for mercy before his holiness (Shine Into Our Night, Have Mercy on Me). We then rejoice in the good news that God has forgiven us and reconciled us to himself through the atoning sacrifice of Jesus Christ (Now Why This Fear and Unbelief, Isaiah 53). A fresh awareness of God's mercy in Christ makes us grateful for his generosity and kindness in every way (Generous King), which leads to eagerly asking for more of his grace (When You Move). A desire to know God's will through his Word (Your Words of Life, Show us Christ) is followed by expressions of commitment and communion (All I Have is Christ, We Hunger and Thirst). Having rehearsed and celebrated the gospel and its effect in our lives, we want to take this good news to the world (Lift High the Cross). A final song reminds us that we leave relying not on our own strength, but on the love of God, the grace of Christ, and the power of the Spirit (As You Go).
1. There Is One Reason
- 1. There Is One ReasonSovereign Grace Music0:59
- 2. Greater Than We Can ImagineSovereign Grace Music0:59
- 3. Come Praise And GlorifySovereign Grace Music0:59
- 4. Shine Into Our NightSovereign Grace Music0:59
- 5. Have Mercy On MeSovereign Grace Music0:59
- 6. Now Why This FearSovereign Grace Music0:59
- 7. Isaiah 53Sovereign Grace Music0:59
- 8. Generous KingSovereign Grace Music0:59
- 9. When You MoveSovereign Grace Music0:59
- 10. Your Words Of LifeSovereign Grace Music0:59
- 11. Show Us ChristSovereign Grace Music0:59
- 12. All I Have Is ChristSovereign Grace Music0:59
- 13. We Hunger And ThirstSovereign Grace Music0:59
- 14. Lift High The CrossSovereign Grace Music0:59
- 15. As You GoSovereign Grace Music0:59
The mission of Sovereign Grace Music is to provide Christ-exalting songs and training for local churches. We call it Sound+Doctrine. We've been doing it for 30 years now, primarily to serve the family of churches known as Sovereign Grace Ministries. We're happy that our songs are reaching a broader audience, and want to join the many others who are encouraging biblically informed, heartfelt, Spirit-empowered singing in the church. Like Charles Wesley, we wish we had "a thousand tongues to sing our great Redeemer's praise." We pray the songs we write will produce the same desire in you, your family, and your church, for the never ending glory of God!