The Illusion of More
Is the grass really greener on the other side? … Or is this the ultimate illusion? The first man and woman were closer to God than any other creature on Earth. They had everything they...
Out of StockAvailable to Order
You May Also Like
Is the grass really greener on the other side?
… Or is this the ultimate illusion?
The first man and woman were closer to God than any other creature on Earth. They had everything they could have ever wanted: healthy timeless bodies, an endless supply of food and water, and a beautiful garden in which to live and play. Still, they reached for the mirage of MORE.
What is the great illusion that each of us falls prey to in life? More. More money = more contentment. More stuff = more satisfaction. More success = more happiness.
The problem with always wanting more?
- Contentment is fleeting.
- Satisfaction is the exception, not the norm.
- Happiness is always in the future. “I will be happy when I have more…” (you fill in the blank)
Like Adam and Eve, we still eat the forbidden fruit today. We are tricked into thinking that the One Thing that does offer lasting joy, purpose and contentment is not enough. As a result, the very things we pursue always remain out of reach because we have fallen prey to the ultimate illusion.
Join Master Illusionist Harris III on an unforgettable journey, as he shows you how to:
• Expose the lies you have been believing and experience life-changing Truth
• Unmask the mirage of “more” and discover the secrets to joy and contentment
• Stop allowing the deceiver to prevent you from living your life to its fullest
Open your eyes, discover the Source of true joy, and never fall for the Illusion of More again!