The Mystery of the Shemitah
:The Shemitah occurs every seven years. Has God already given us clues as to what will happen next? The Shemitah (shmee-TA), or Sabbath year, is the seventh year of the seven-year agricultural cycle mandated by the Torah for the...
In Stock9 available
You May Also Like
:The Shemitah occurs every seven years. Has God already given us clues as to what will happen next?
The Shemitah (shmee-TA), or Sabbath year, is the seventh year of the seven-year agricultural cycle mandated by the Torah for the land of Israel. Understanding this seven-year pattern is essential for understanding the prophecy and mysteries of the Bible that are still applicable today.
In The Mystery of the Shemitah Revised and Updated readers will discover new insight on current events such as:
- How the Great Depression, and other economic events fit into the Shemitah
- How the pattern of sevens predicted 9/11 to the exact hour
- How the World Trade Center was conceived, started, finished, and destroyed in Shemitah years
- How the rise-and possibly the fall-of America can be linked to the year of the Shemitah.
- How stock market crashes in 2015 were linked to the period of nullification at the end of the Shemitah.
- Expands on the key revelations Jonathan Cahn shared in the New York Times best seller The Mystery of the Shemitah.
- Contains updated information with five new chapters that cast new light on the ongoing biblical patterns and cycles.
Jonathan Cahn's earth-shattering books The Harbinger and The Mystery of the Shemitah became New York Times bestsellers and brought him to international prominence. Known for unlocking the deep mysteries of Scripture and for teachings of prophetic import, Cahn leads Hope of the World Ministries, an international outreach of teaching, evangelism, and compassion projects for the needy. He also leads the Jerusalem Center/Beth Israel, a worship center made up of Jews, Gentiles, and people of all backgrounds, in Wayne, New Jersey. As a much-sought-after speaker, Cahn has been called the prophetic voice of our generation. He has spoken at the United Nations, on Capitol Hill, and to millions around the world.