Out of StockAvailable to Order
You May Also Like
- 1. SactuaryMichael English0:59
- 2. Feels Like RedemptionMichael English0:59
- 3. Break ThroughMichael English0:59
- 4. The Only Thing Good In MeMichael English0:59
- 5. Don`t Think I Am Not ThankfulMichael English0:59
- 6. Redeem MeMichael English0:59
- 7. TimeMichael English0:59
- 8. A New DayMichael English0:59
- 9. Have A Little Faith In MeMichael English0:59
- 10. The Prodigal SonMichael English0:59
- 11. Right Where You AreMichael English0:59
Thirteen years ago, Michael English was amidst the top of the contemporary Christian music crop, not to mention the pinnacle of his musical ministry. Outside of widespread fanfare and critical acclaim, that season also found the famed singer winning six Dove Awards, including the highly coveted "Artist of the Year." Though the celebrated evening would be amongst his most treasured professional highs, the very next day found his personal life shattering into a million slices. Over the course of the next several years, that highly publicized fall from grace went from bad to worse, with a series of regretful decisions leaving the star spiritually, physically, emotionally and financially bankrupt.
Despite spiraling further than anyone could ever imagine, Michael had a life changing encounter with God four years ago and his life was dramatically renewed. Between now and then, the performer picked up the pieces with pastoral accountability and being grounded in the gospel, while simultaneously rekindling his love for artistry and public expression (as accounted in a recent autobiography). Outside of putting words to paper, he's also returned to crafting songs in the studio, chronicling an unparalleled season of growth and redemption on the aptly titled The Prodigal Comes Home.