The Soul of Wine
★ Publishers Weekly starred review Wine is a wonderful, lavish, and mysterious gift from God. Gisela Kreglinger, the daughter of a vintner and trained as a theologian, invites us to discover wine as part of a more full-bodied Christian...
Available for immediate download.
You may also like
★ Publishers Weekly starred review
Wine is a wonderful, lavish, and mysterious gift from God. Gisela Kreglinger, the daughter of a vintner and trained as a theologian, invites us to discover wine as part of a more full-bodied Christian spirituality. She shows us how the soulful savoring of wine is God's way of wooing us back into a great love affair. Indeed, Jesus' first miracle was turning water into wine at a wedding. Along with bread, wine is the gift we receive at the table of communion. Through these gifts we experience God's glorious and loving presence among us, feeding and nurturing us in body, soul, and spirit. Wine was never meant just for a small and elite group of well-to-do people but is for us all. Wine can reenchant the world and help us fall in love with it all over again. Come and savor its goodness. A wine tasting and book discussion guide is also included.
- ★ Publishers Weekly Starred Review<br> <br> Wine Is A Wonderful, Lavish, And Mysterious Gift From God. Gisela Kreglinger, The Daughter Of A Vintner And Trained As A Theologian, Invites Us To Discover Wine As Part Of A More Full-bodied Christian Spirituality. She Shows Us How The Soulful Savoring Of Wine Is God's Way Of Wooing Us Back Into A Great Love Affair. Indeed, Jesus' First Miracle Was Turning Water Into Wine At A Wedding. Along With Bread, Wine Is The Gift We Receive At The Table Of Communion. Through These Gifts We Experience God's Glorious And Loving Presence Among Us, Feeding And Nurturing Us In Body, Soul, And Spirit. Wine Was Never Meant Just For A Small And Elite Group Of Well-to-do People But Is For Us All. Wine Can Reenchant The World And Help Us Fall In Love With It All Over Again. Come And Savor Its Goodness. A Wine Tasting And Book Discussion Guide Is Also Included.
- 2. A Joyful Journey To A Spiritual Gift
- 3. We Are Thirsty
- 4. Wine Is God’s Way Of Kissing Humanity
- 5. Coming Home
- 6. Making Peace With Wine And Food
- 7. To Drink Is To Pray
- 8. Learning About Joy From The Wine Press
- 9. Convivial Celebrations
- 10. Wine, Sex, And God
- 11. Wine, Health, And Healing
- 12. From Intimidation To Appreciation
- 13. Awakening The Muse
- 14. Musings On Community From A Wine Pilgrim
- Benediction: Wine As A Blessing
- Digestif: How To Savor Wine Soulfully
- Discussion Guide And Wine Tasting Tips