The Steward Leader
Coach. Entrepreneur. Mentor. Executive. Servant. Visionary. ^^Everyone has a different idea of what a leader should be. How can any one person be everything? Scott Rodin brings unity and clarity to this confusing, demanding picture of leadership....
Out of StockAvailable to Order
You May Also Like
Coach. Entrepreneur. Mentor. Executive. Servant. Visionary.
^^Everyone has a different idea of what a leader should be. How can any one person be everything? Scott Rodin brings unity and clarity to this confusing, demanding picture of leadership. He offers a comprehensive model that brings together a biblical understanding of holistic stewardship with the best in leadership studies.
^^Whether in churches, not-for-profit ministries or in business the need for sound leadership is readily apparent. Drawing on his years of experience in development and fundraising and his extensive theological training, Scott Rodin offers a new paradigm--a transformational approach to leadership that is biblically sound, theologically rich and practically compelling.^
In this book R. Scott Rodin offers a unique and profoundly theologically informed model of leadership forged out of his extensive experience and theological studies. This model is personal, dynamic and transformative for the leaders themselves, for the people they work with and for the institution or organizations in which they serve.
R. Scott Rodin (Ph.D., University of Aberdeen) is managing principal of OneAccord NFP, and Senior Fellow of the Engstrom Institute. He has been in fundraising and leadership development for twenty-six years, including serving as president of the Christian Stewardship Association and president of Eastern Baptist (now Palmer) Theological Seminary.
He is the author of five books, including Stewards in the Kingdom; The Seven Deadly Sins of Christian Fundraising; The Four Gifts of the King and most recently The Steward Leader: Transforming People, Organizations and Communities.
- <strong>part One: Becoming A Steward Leader Of No Reputation</strong>
- <strong>part Two: Three Foundations</strong>
- 1 Leading In The Image Of The Triune God
- 2 The Freedom Of The Steward Leader
- 3 The Distinctiveness Of The Steward Leader
- <strong>part Three: Four Transformations And Four Trajectories</strong>
- 4 Stewards Of Our Relationship With Our Creator God
- 5 Stewards Of Our Relationship With Ourselves
- 6 Stewards Of Our Relationship With Our Neighbor
- 7 Stewards Of Our Relationship With God’s Creation
- Appendix 1: Faith-based Leadership Studies By Four Popular Writers
- Appendix 2: A Selection Of Works On Nurturing God's Creation