The Twelve Disciples (Lifeguide Bible Study Series)
LifeGuide Bible studies offer a careful blend of inductive scriptural study and personal application. They offer flexible formats, extra notes on tough Bible passages, and plenty of helps and hints for leaders. Written by respected Christian authors and packed with...
In Stock50+ available
You May Also Like
LifeGuide Bible studies offer a careful blend of inductive scriptural study and personal application. They offer flexible formats, extra notes on tough Bible passages, and plenty of helps and hints for leaders. Written by respected Christian authors and packed with thought-provoking reflection and discussion questions, these workbooks are ideal for small groups as well as personal study.
Jesus had about three years to mold a dozen fearful, faithless men into the pillars of a worldwide movement. Despite this brief window, time in Jesus' presence had a transforming effect on each of them, and they would be changed by Jesus' power. This study of Jesus' first followers will transform you too.
Douglas Connelly is the senior pastor of Parkside Community Church in Sterling Heights, Michigan. He is a graduate of the University of Michigan-Flint and of Grace Theological Seminary (Master of Divinity, Master of Theology). He has also been an adjunct instructor at Spring Arbor College. He is the author of numerous Bible Study booklets and books including The Book of Revelation for Blockheads; Amazing Discoveries That Unlock the Bible; The Bible for Blockheads Revised Edition and Bible Prophecy for Blockheads.
- :getting The Most Out Of <em>the Twelve Disciples</em>
- 1 Andrew: Bringing Others To Jesus - John 1:35-42
- 2 Simon Peter: Defending (and Rebuking) The Savior - Mark 1:16-20; 8:27-38
- 3 Matthew: Drawing In The Outcast - Matthew 9:9-13
- 4 James: Hating Our Enemies - Luke 9:51-56; Acts 12:1-2
- 5 Philip: Learning To Trust - John 6:1-13
- 6 John: Seeking To Be The Greatest - Matthew 20:20-28
- 7 Thomas: Leaving Doubt Behind - John 20:19-29
- 8 Nathanael: Developing Spiritual Insight - John 1:43-51
- 9 Judas Iscariot: Turning Away - Matthew 26:14-30, 47-50; 27:1-10
- 10 Three Others: Faithful To The End - Luke 18:18-34
- Leader’s Notes