Bethel Music's Steffany Gretzinger has crafted an intimate collection of original songs, debuting her first solo album. The Undoing began from what Steffany describes as "the moments in-between": the life we live in between our corporate worship gatherings. What does...
Available Now.50+ Available
You may also like
Bethel Music's Steffany Gretzinger has crafted an intimate collection of original songs, debuting her first solo album. The Undoing began from what Steffany describes as "the moments in-between": the life we live in between our corporate worship gatherings. What does it look like to worship in the process of growth, love, pain, healing? The Undoing is a whole-hearted response to this question and the journey it beckons, resulting in 11 lyrically-rich tracks bearing fresh melodies and unique instrumentation. Some songs began in spontaneous worship, others began as personal prayers or were written for friends. The album's anthemic track about trust, "Steady Heart", is laced with atmospheric vocals and sonic intricacies. With honest lyrics and provoking textures, "Promise I Always Will" explores the unfolding of covenant relationship. Hymn-like in quality, "Out of Hiding" is a pointed ballad sung from God's perspective over his beloved. The Undoing invites listeners to embrace not so much the destinations we reach with God, but the many processes we walk out in this life with Him: the crucial moments along the way. It is from this place that Steffany has translated her experiences and passion into songs that are sure to last.
1. Morning Song
- 1. Morning SongSteffany Gretzinger0:59
- 2. Constant OneSteffany Gretzinger0:59
- 3. Out Of Hiding (father's Song)Steffany Gretzinger0:59
- 4. I Spoke UpSteffany Gretzinger0:59
- 5. Cecie's LullabySteffany Gretzinger0:59
- 6. Letting GoSteffany Gretzinger0:59
- 7. Promise I Always WillSteffany Gretzinger0:59
- 8. Steady HeartSteffany Gretzinger0:59
- 9. No Fear In LoveSteffany Gretzinger0:59
- 10. Open Up Let The Light InSteffany Gretzinger0:59
- 11. Getting ThereSteffany Gretzinger0:59