Tlrs: All Things New: A Study on 2 Corinthians - Bible Study Book
The city of ancient Corinth was much like our own modern-day cities: a melting pot of electrifying cultural experiences to be had, along with the myriad pitfalls of spiritual depravity. Still, Paul wrote to the church of God in Corinth....
In Stock22 available
You May Also Like
The city of ancient Corinth was much like our own modern-day cities: a melting pot of electrifying cultural experiences to be had, along with the myriad pitfalls of spiritual depravity. Still, Paul wrote to the church of God in Corinth. Meaning God's church is meant to thrive in any city and every circumstance in which we find ourselves. Paul's letter is as timely as ever.
Over 8 sessions, Kelly Minter will lead you through the Letter of 2 Corinthians, exploring the anchoring truths of bearing treasures in jars of clay, meeting Christ through a pressing thorn, opening wide your heart in the midst of hurtful relationships, and what it means to embrace the lost and lonely as ministers of the new covenant. Each of us has a message to proclaim and live by: Because of Jesus the old has gone, the new has come.
- Leader helps to guide questions and discussions within small groups
- 7 personal study segments with homework to complete between 8 weeks of group sessions
- Recipes for personal enjoyment or when hosting a small group in your home
- A great addition to The Living Room series.
- Grow in biblical literacy with in-depth study of the Book of 2 Corinthians
- Discover how God can use you no matter your cultural setting
- Learn how your suffering can help you comfort others
- Gain wisdom for relationships, and strengthen your church and community
- Leave your old self behind as you celebrate the new life of a believer
- Understand God's ways will set you free
Kelly Minter is a singer-songwriter who has toured extensively in the contemporary Christian music market. She has released two nationally distributed records, "Good Day "and" Wrestling the Angels," Kelly is also a spokesperson for World Vision.