To Know You More
The WorshipMusic.com 2003 Book of the Year Andy Park writes, "I've learned through the years that becoming a worship leader involves far more than developing a set of skills--it's all about developing a life in God." Here's your...
Available for immediate download.
You may also like
The WorshipMusic.com 2003 Book of the Year
Andy Park writes, "I've learned through the years that becoming a worship leader involves far more than developing a set of skills--it's all about developing a life in God." Here's your opportunity to sit at the feet of one who has for twenty-five years led contemporary worship services in the United States and Canada. In Park's book you'll get an inside look at how this worship leader has learned to follow the leading of the Spirit as he brings others into God's presence. And you'll find practical advice, experienced counsel and inspiring ideas on a variety of issues like
pulling together a team
planning the flow of worship
what to do in times of dryness
working with the pastor
and much more
Above all, Park will help you discover what it means for you as a worship leader to be first and foremost a worshiper.
Park is a worship leader at the Vineyard in North Langley, British Columbia. He has led worship for more than twenty-five years in contexts from small churches to megachurches and large conferences.
- <ul> <li>the Worshipmusic.com 2003 Book Of The Year</li> </ul> Andy Park Writes, "i've Learned Through The Years That Becoming A Worship Leader Involves Far More Than Developing A Set Of Skills--it's All About Developing A Life In God." Here's Your Opportunity To Sit At The Feet Of One Who Has For Twenty-five Years Led Contemporary Worship Services In The United States And Canada. In Park's Book You'll Get An Inside Look At How This Worship Leader Has Learned To Follow The Leading Of The Spirit As He Brings Others Into God's Presence. And You'll Find Practical Advice, Experienced Counsel And Inspiring Ideas On A Variety Of Issues Like <ul> <li>songwriting</li> <li>pulling Together A Team</li> <li>staying Humble</li> <li>planning The Flow Of Worship</li> <li>what To Do In Times Of Dryness</li> <li>working With The Pastor</li> <li>and Much More</li> </ul> Above All, Park Will Help You Discover What It Means For You As A Worship Leader To Be First And Foremost A Worshiper.
- <strong>section 1: My Story: Walking In Worship</strong>
- 1. Diving Into Worship Ministry
- 2. The Door To Intimacy: Repentance
- 3. The Fruit Of Intimacy: The Father's Love
- 4. The Lifestyle Produces The Language
- <strong>section 2: The Big Picture: Leading Within A Church Community</strong>
- 5. The Ministries Of Priest, Prophecy & Healing
- 6. The Ministries Of Teaching & Evangelism
- 7. The Worship Team: Servants & Friends
- 8. Working Together: Worship Leader & Pastor
- 9. The Ups & Downs Of Worship Leading
- 10. Encouraging Expression In Worship
- <strong>section 3: Doing It: The Practical Duties Of The Worship Leader</strong>
- 11. Preparing A Worship Set
- 12. Delivering A Worship Set
- 13. Leading A Worship Team: Rehearsal & Presentation
- 14. Developing Worship Leaders
- 15. The Gift & Craft Of Songwriting
- Appendix 1: The Birth Of A Worship Movement
- Appendix 2: Leading Worship In A Small Group
- Appendix 3: Index Of Songs