Waiting For God (Lifeguide Bible Study Series)
We spend much of our life waiting. For healing for ourselves or a friend. For a wayward daughter to return to God. For a new job. For marriage and children and grandchildren. Sometimes the waiting can cause us to feel...
Available Now.50+ Available
You may also like
We spend much of our life waiting. For healing for ourselves or a friend. For a wayward daughter to return to God. For a new job. For marriage and children and grandchildren. Sometimes the waiting can cause us to feel stuck, or forgotten by God. But waiting time is not wasted time. These eight studies by Juanita Ryan help you draw near to God in times of uncertainty and postponement. As she leads you and your group through significant moments of waiting in Scripture, you will become familiar with the dynamics of such times and learn to hear God’s call to rest in his timing.
Juanita Ryan is a clinical nurse specialist with an M.S.N. in psychiatric mental health nursing. She has taught mental health nursing at Bethel University, Rio Hondo Community College and Biola University. She is currently a therapist in private practice at Brea Family Counseling Center in Brea, California. She is the author or coauthor of over thirty InterVarsity Press Bible studies, and most recntly Soul Repair.
- Getting The Most Out Of <em>waiting</em>
- 1. When Waiting Is Difficult: Psalm 13
- 2. Wisdom In Waiting: Proverbs 3:1-12
- 3. Waiting For God: Psalm 42
- 4. Waiting Together: Job 2:11-13; 6:1-3, 14-17; 13:1-5
- 5. Waiting With Hope: Luke 1:1-25, 57-80
- 6. God’s Presence In Waiting: Genesis 39
- 7. The Gifts In Waiting: Psalm 40
- 8. The God Who Waits: Luke 15:11-31
- Leader's Notes