Walking With the Wise.
The book of Proverbs tells us what it means to be wise. Being wise is more than just knowing a lot or being smart. It involves things like fearing the Lord, listening to others, loving God's Word, having a joyful...
Available Now1 Available
You may also like
The book of Proverbs tells us what it means to be wise. Being wise is more than just knowing a lot or being smart. It involves things like fearing the Lord, listening to others, loving God's Word, having a joyful heart, being generous, not hiding our sin, working hard, and telling the truth. One of the ways we become wise is by spending time with people who are wiser than us. That's what it means to "walk with the wise". Most of all, wisdom is believing that Jesus is the Son of God who died for our sins and rose from the dead so that we could be forgiven and follow Him. That kind of wisdom is more important than anything in the world. And that's what these songs are all about.
- 1. W-i-s-d-o-mSovereign Grace Music0:59
- 2. Where It All BeginsSovereign Grace Music0:59
- 3. Nuggets Of GoldSovereign Grace Music0:59
- 4. Trust In The LordSovereign Grace Music0:59
- 5. Make Me WiseSovereign Grace Music0:59
- 6. A Good FriendSovereign Grace Music0:59
- 7. I Don't Have To HideSovereign Grace Music0:59
- 8. To Tell The TruthSovereign Grace Music0:59
- 9. Lazy BonesSovereign Grace Music0:59
- 10. A Cheerful HeartSovereign Grace Music0:59
- 11. All EarsSovereign Grace Music0:59
- 12. A Generous HeartSovereign Grace Music0:59
- 13. Who Can SaySovereign Grace Music0:59
The mission of Sovereign Grace Music is to provide Christ-exalting songs and training for local churches. We call it Sound+Doctrine. We've been doing it for 30 years now, primarily to serve the family of churches known as Sovereign Grace Ministries. We're happy that our songs are reaching a broader audience, and want to join the many others who are encouraging biblically informed, heartfelt, Spirit-empowered singing in the church. Like Charles Wesley, we wish we had "a thousand tongues to sing our great Redeemer's praise." We pray the songs we write will produce the same desire in you, your family, and your church, for the never ending glory of God!