Way to Go (#09 in Explore The Bible Series)
Read about what happened to David when at last he became king in Israel Find out what the whole Bible has to say about our real king, Jesus Get a clear picture of the two ways we can live in...
In Stock9 available
You May Also Like
Read about what happened to David when at last he became king in Israel Find out what the whole Bible has to say about our real king, Jesus Get a clear picture of the two ways we can live in response to Him with the Free booklet. Issue Nine of XTB is called Way To Go. Three months of Bible readings to help you investigate who Jesus is in John's Gospel, and find out about King David in the book of 2 Samuel. But first, we'll zip through the free booklet Who Will Be King? to check out who's King of our lives.
- Catalogue Code 291366
- Product Code 9781904889106
- ISBN 1904889107
- EAN 9781904889106
- Pages 65
- Department Children / Young Adults
- Category Confident Readers (Age 8-12)
- Sub-Category Devotions/prayer
- Publisher Good Book Company, The
- Publication Date Jan 2010
- Sales Rank 92224
- Dimensions 147 x 210 x 6mm
- Weight 0.122kg
Alison Mitchell is the Children's Editor at The Good Book Company, where she has written a range of Bible-reading notes for children and families. Alison is also involved with youth training events around the country, including the Growing Young Disciples training days and Sunday School training mornings.
- Days 1-10 Look At Various Parts Of The Bible - Hebrews, Acts, John, Mark - With The Who Will Be King? Booklet
- Day 11 Starts Into 2 Samuel And Continues Until Day 27, Ending In Ch 9
- Little Look At Romans Ch 5 Vs 10 On Day 28
- Back Into 2 Samuel For Two More Days Ending In Ch 10
- John's Gospel Starts On Day 31 And Goes On Until Day 50, Ending In Ch 3
- Day 51 Brings Us Back To 2 Samuel And Ends In Ch 12 On Day 58
- Days 59-62 Take A Close Look At Psalm 51, Relevant To 2 Samuel
- And Days 63-65 Look At Psalm 145
- A Series Of Puzzles And Questions At The Very End Of The Book Offer A Chance To Look Into Other Parts Of The Bible Not Covered Here.