Way to Go (#09 in Table Talk Series)
Issue Nine of Table Talk is called Way To Go. It contains three months of Bible readings based in the books of 2 Samuel and John. The Gospel of John tells us about Jesus. We'll read about some of the...
In Stock1 available
You May Also Like
Issue Nine of Table Talk is called Way To Go. It contains three months of Bible readings based in the books of 2 Samuel and John. The Gospel of John tells us about Jesus. We'll read about some of the miracles that point to who Jesus is. We'll also find out about King David in the book of 2 Samuel. But first, this issue of Table Talk starts with ten days asking the question 'Who Will Be King?'
- Catalogue Code 291357
- Product Code 9781904889113
- ISBN 1904889115
- EAN 9781904889113
- Pages 48
- Department Children / Young Adults
- Category Confident Readers (Age 8-12)
- Sub-Category Devotions/prayer
- Publisher Good Book Company, The
- Publication Date Jan 2010
- Sales Rank 92410
- Dimensions 239 x 169 x 3mm
- Weight 0.115kg
Alison Mitchell is the Children's Editor at The Good Book Company, where she has written a range of Bible-reading notes for children and families. Alison is also involved with youth training events around the country, including the Growing Young Disciples training days and Sunday School training mornings.
- Days 1-10 Look At Various Parts Of The Bible - Hebrews, Acts, John, Mark - With The Who Will Be King? Booklet
- Day 11 Starts Into 2 Samuel And Continues Until Day 27, Ending In Ch 9
- Little Look At Romans Ch 5 Vs 10 On Day 28
- Back Into 2 Samuel For Two More Days Ending In Ch 10
- John's Gospel Starts On Day 31 And Goes On Until Day 50, Ending In Ch 3
- Day 51 Brings Us Back To 2 Samuel And Ends In Ch 12 On Day 58
- Days 59-62 Take A Close Look At Psalm 51, Relevant To 2 Samuel
- And Days 63-65 Look At Psalm 145
- A Series Of Puzzles And Questions At The Very End Of The Book Offer A Chance To Look Into Other Parts Of The Bible Not Covered Here.