What Does the Bible Say About...
With 415 categories and 3293 subcategories, WHAT DOES THE BIBLE SAY ABOUT. . . is as useful a reference tool for people who know nothing about the Bible as it is for those who have a great deal of Bible...
Order now to secure your copy when our stock arrives.0 Available. Expected to ship in 4 to 5 weeks from Australia.
You may also like
With 415 categories and 3293 subcategories, WHAT DOES THE BIBLE SAY ABOUT. . . is as useful a reference tool for people who know nothing about the Bible as it is for those who have a great deal of Bible knowledge.
A versatile and easy-to-use nondenominational Bible reference book, WHAT DOES THE BIBLE SAY ABOUT. . . is useful as a reference book, a study aid, a sermon or lesson planner, or even a witnessing tool. If you are looking for an unbiased answer to your biblical questions, WHAT DOES THE BIBLE SAY ABOUT. . . is for you.
* Versatile - It can be used as a reference book, a study aid, a sermon or lesson planner, or a witnessing tool.
* Thorough - A research scientist used a painstaking process to collect the information in the book.
* Over Ten Years in the Making - The result is a collection of biblical answers you can count on.
* Useful - It is a great reference tool for students, evangelicals, and Bible scholars.
* User Friendly - Information can be looked up with ease. The topics are all alphabetised with the page numbers clearly noted.
* Concise - Although the book is long the topics are concise. Subcategories are one-stop shops for documented biblical information.
* Extensive - Contains a broad range of subject matter divided into 415 categories and 3293 subcategories. Topics range from "Abasement" to "Yoke" and much more. There are things in the book you know the Bible talks about and things you may not have known were ever mentioned in the biblical record.
* Revealing - It dispels myths and shows that God's word is solid and never contradictory. Subcategories typically contain more than one passage in order to show consistency.
* Unbiased - The book does not contain any personal bias or any private interpretation. All commentary comes directly from the Word of God.
1300 Pages (Estimated)
"Serves as a topical reference Bible, a concordance, and a question and answer book all in one volume. With more than 400 categories and 3000 subcategories, it is as useful a reference tool for studying the King James Version of the Bible"--Provided by publisher.
Brian E. Ridolfi is a bestselling author. His first book What Does the Bible Say About…? The Ultimate Bible Answer Book was released in 2005 and was listed on Christian Marketplace’s Best Sellers List for Biblical Studies in 2006. Before becoming an author, Brian graduated from University of Nevada in 1997 with a BS degree in Geological Sciences. Soon after graduation, he began his career as a research scientist and scientific analyst. He currently resides in California where he continues to write Christian literature.