What You Need to Know About Bible Prophecy
Out of StockAvailable to Order
You May Also Like
Prophets. Rapture. Tribulation. Judgment. End times. Learn what the Bible has to say about prophecy, how Christians differ in their views of the end times, and what the universal aspects are on which all Christians agree. The Max Anders What You Need to Know About series is made up of ten 12-lesson study guides covering the fundamentals of Christianity. The ten books in the series together form a ?Basic Knowledge? program for seekers, new believers, and veteran believers who want a stronger foundation in the Christian faith.
- 12 lessons that can be completed in under 1 hour each
- Real-life application of biblical truth
- Explanations of prominent Christian views on each topic
- Easy-to-teach lessons, including previews and summary features
- Questions for discussion
- Core teachings on Christianity that will challenge any seeker, new believer, or veteran believer looking for a stronger foundation
What You Need to Know About guides sold to date: More than 200,000 units
Max Anders (Th.M. Dallas, Th.D. Western Seminary) is the Senior Pastor of Castleview Baptist Church. Dr. Anders is the author of 22 books, including the best-selling 30 Days to Understanding the Bible, and a ten-volume series entitled What You Need to Know About. In addition, he is the original developer and general editor of The Holman New Testament Commentary and has contributed to volumes on 1 Kings, Proverbs, and Galatians to Colossians. A former college professor and adjunct seminary professor, as well as instructor with Walk Thru the Bible Ministries, he is listed in Who's Who in the Midwest.