UnavailableOut of Print
You may also like
Bill Hybels is the founding and senior pastor of Willow Creek Community Church in South Barrington, Illinois, one of the largest and most influential churches in North America, and the chairman of the board for Willow Creek Association. He convened The Global Leadership Summit in 1995, following a God-given prompting to help raise and develop the spiritual gift of leadership for the local church.
Both visionary and passionate about seeing every local church reach its full God-given potential, he speaks around the world on strategic issues related to leadership, evangelism, and church growth. An exceptional communicator, he is a best-selling author of more than 20 books on personal evangelism, marriage and especially on the subject of Christian leadership, including Just Walk Across the Room, Courageous Leadership and the newly released, The Power of a Whisper: Hearing God and Having the Guts to Respond.
Bill received a bachelor's degree in Biblical Studies and an honorary Doctorate of Divinity from Trinity College in Deerfield, IL. He and his wife, Lynne, have two adult children and one grandson.
- Introduction: Resurrection Of Another Kind
- 1 Character: Sailing With The Wind's Full Force
- 2 Courage: Overcoming Crippling Fears
- 3 Discipline: Achieving Success By Delaying Gratification
- 4 Vision: Looking Beyond The Obvious
- 5 Endurance: Crashing Through Quitting Points
- 6 Tender Love: Walking In Someone Else's Shoes
- 7 Tough Love: Insisting On Truth In Relationships
- 8 Sacrificial Love: Giving Without Giving Out
- 9 Radical Love: Breaking The Hostility Cycle
- 10 The Christlikeness That We Crave
- 11 When Character Counts Most
- Appendix: Group Discussion Questions