World Needs Who You Were Made to Be
:The World Needs Who You Were Made to Be, the second children's book by New York Times bestselling author Joanna Gaines, illustrated by Julianna Swaney, celebrates how creativity and acceptance can come together to make for a bright and beautiful...
In Stock50+ available
You May Also Like
:The World Needs Who You Were Made to Be, the second children's book by New York Times bestselling author Joanna Gaines, illustrated by Julianna Swaney, celebrates how creativity and acceptance can come together to make for a bright and beautiful adventure. The book follows a group of children as they each build their very own hot-air balloons. As the kids work together, leaning into their own skills and processes, to fill the sky with beautiful colors, we discover that the same is true for life--it's more beautiful and vibrant when our differences are celebrated.
Together with Joanna, you and your kids will take a journey of growth and imagination as you learn in full color that:
- We should celebrate every child's one-of-a-kind strengths as well as teamwork and acceptance of differences
- Everything can be made more beautiful when we share our talents and abilities
- We should lend a helping hand and do our best to take care of one another
The World Needs Who You Were Made to Be is a vibrant picture book perfect for:
- Ages 4-8
- Parents, libraries, classroom story times, and discussions about diversity and being a good human being
- Households that enjoy watching Chip and Joanna on Magnolia TV and HGTV's Fixer Upper
With plenty of pink, a bounty of blue, orange and green and yellow too, this vibrant hot-air balloon adventure celebrates every child and teaches kids that we are in this together. "You're one of a kind, and it's so clear to see: The world needs who you were made to be."
- Catalogue Code 575169
- Product Code 9781400314232
- ISBN 1400314232
- EAN 9781400314232
- Pages 32
- Department Children / Young Adults
- Category Young Readers (Age 4-7)
- Sub-Category Christian Living
- Publisher Tommy Nelson
- Publication Date Nov 2020
- Sales Rank 935
- Dimensions 284 x 236 x 9mm
- Weight 0.408kg
Joanna Gaines is the co-founder of Magnolia, a home and lifestyle brand that she started with her husband, Chip, in 2003. She is the bestselling author of The Magnolia Story, Magnolia Table, and Homebody, as well as editor-in-chief of Magnolia Journal, a lifestyle magazine offering inspiration for your life and home. The Gaineses, along with their five kids, live on a farm in Waco, Texas, where they enjoy caring for their bustling family garden.