You've Got It in You
:This book is for the woman who feels overwhelmed, inadequate, and convinced she just doesn't have what it takes to do and be all that is expected of her. Then she feels guilty for not being enough. She wanted most...
You may also like
:This book is for the woman who feels overwhelmed, inadequate, and convinced she just doesn't have what it takes to do and be all that is expected of her. Then she feels guilty for not being enough. She wanted most of the roles, responsibilities, and relationships she has, but now her soul feels depleted and her mind divided. Why she doesn't have it "in her" to be more, give more, and get more done?
Based on Ephesians 3:20, You've Got It In You helps a woman live in the beautiful truth that Christ is not only with her, he is in her. Therefore she has all she needs to be who God created her to be. Renee Swope empowers and equips a woman to stop focusing on all she can't do and rely on what God promises to do, in and through her, as she fully depends on him. Using powerful Bible teaching, vulnerable personal stories, and practical life-tools, Renee shows a woman how to
- rely on Christ's power in her to accomplish his plans and purpose for her
- let go of what others think and cultivate courage to become who she already is
- confidently identify what she can do, and say "no" to what she can't without regret
- identify stress-inducers that cause worry and replace them with stress-reducers that prompt worship
- exchange guilt-based sense responsibility with a grace-based response to God's ability to work all things together for good
Renee Swope is a popular national women's conference speaker, radio show co-host, and the executive director of radio and devotions at Proverbs 31 Ministries. She is the author of "A Confident Heart" and a contributing author to three books, including a Gold Medallion finalist and a Retailer's Choice Award finalist, as well as several online and print magazines. Renee is featured writer for "Encouragement for Today", online devotions that currently touch over 450,000 lives each day across the world. She lives in North Carolina with her husband and three children. Find out more at www.reneeswopA