A Practical Guide to Culture
- What unseen undercurrents are shaping twenty-first-century youth culture?
- Why do so many kids struggle with identity?
- How do we talk to kids about same-sex marriage and transgenderism?
- How can leaders steer kids away from substance abuse and other addictions?
- How can we ground students in the biblical story and empower them to change the world?
You May Also Be Interested In
About "A Practical Guide to Culture"
Meet the Authors
JOHN STONESTREET is a speaker and fellow of the Chuck Colson Center for Christian Worldview, as well as the co-host with Eric Metaxas of Breakpoint, the Christian worldview radio program founded by the late Chuck Colson. John is a sought-after speaker at conferences, colleges and churches on areas of faith and culture, theology and apologetics. He holds degrees from Trinity Evangelical Divinity School and Bryan College and is the co-author of Making Sense of Your World: A Biblical Worldview.