You May Also Be Interested In
About "Amplified Burgundy"
Using everyday words and phrases to clarify the Bible's original languages, the Amplified Bible is a unique way to truly understand Scripture. This expanded edition contains book introductions and outlines plus a concordance.
The Amplified Bible captures the full meaning behind the original Greek and Hebrew.
- One-of-a-Kind Translation-uses a system of brackets, parentheses and italics to capture the rich meaning of the Bible's original languages.
- Footnotes-provide concise historical and archaeological information and devotional insights, plus hundreds of references to select sources and authors.
- Book Introductions-tell you about the book's author, background, purpose, and themes.
- Concordance-helps you find the location of verses (25,000 entries).
- Bibliography and Glossary-give you a handy list of the sources cited in the study notes and the most frequent amplifications in the text.