When re-married couples bring their families together, they face unique challenges. Somehow, they must bring unity out of diversity. Maxine Marsolini points to biblical solutions to the conflict commonly found in divorce and remarriage situations. 'Growth and Application' questions make this an excellent resource for small groups or Christian counseling.
You May Also Be Interested In
About "Blended Families"
Meet the Author
Maxine Marsolini is an author, speaker, pastor's wife, and member of the American Association of Christian Counselors. Together with her husband, Charlie, they are a blended family with seven children, which makes her a valued resource for stepfamilies. Maxine's articles have appeared in magazines such as Decision, Lifewise, Bible Advocate, and Whispers from Heaven.
Table Of Contents
table Of Contents
introduction / 9
1. and There Came A Lion / 17
2. from Naïveté To Reality / 31
3. building A Strong Primary Family Unit / 49
4. let's Look Back / 73
5. when Anger Rules / 91
6. who's In Charge? / 107
7. children In The Midst Of Change / 125
8. the Impact Of Money / 149
9. the Influence Of Guilt And Shame / 177
10. armed With Attitude / 199
11. one More Blessing / 225
12. making The Best Of It / 243
epilogue: A Closing Perspective / 263