Burn Up Or Splash Down
- adapting to the passport culture
- identifying areas of potential struggle
- dealing with the emotional challenges
- finding a new job, a new place to live, learning the social mores
- returning is not coming home it is leaving home
- facilitating a smooth transition for those on the receiving end
Also Available In
- Paperback - $55.00
You May Also Be Interested In
About "Burn Up Or Splash Down"
Just like a space shuttle struggles and strains to re-enter the earth's atmosphere, so those returning from living overseas can find themselves confused and in a state of panic at coming home. While people anticipate that going overseas will require major changes in their lifestyles and thinking, few anticipate the difficulties they will face upon return. Intended to aid the re-entry process, this encouraging, and insightful book deals with these important subjects:
Meet the Author
Marion Knell has traveled and worked with families overseas, especially in the Arab World. She works as a Family Cross-Cultural Consultant both with business, humanitarian, and Christian companies by preparing both adults and children for international assignments and debriefing them upon their return. Marion and her husband, Bryan, live in the UK.