We all long for meaningful relationships, the Colossians 3:14 kind that fulfill our desire for unity and connection with God, our friends, and our community. But where do we start? Craving Connection is a journey with (in)courage writers sharing real-life stories, practical Scripture application, and connection challenges that will encourage you to:
- Embrace the desire God has given each of us for connection
- Invest in meaningful relationships, right where God has you
- Become the friend you wish you had
The (in)courage community invites you to grab a cup of coffee, pull a chair up to the table, and commit to creatively and prayerfully fulfilling your cravings for connection. How could your life be different after prayerfully and intentionally connecting with God, friends, and your community?
You May Also Be Interested In
About "Craving Connection"
Table Of Contents
connecting With God More Deeply
- living With Your Whole Heart
- when You Feel As If There Must Be Something More
- “i Am With You…”
- when Wounds From Women Are Hard To Forgive
connecting With Friends More Purposefully.
- the Life You’ve Been Given
- the Hard Work Of Friendship
- why We Need Friends To Carry Us
- your Story Might Be Someone Else’s Life Preserver
connecting With Community More Intentionally
- we’re Stronger Together
- cultivating Creative Community
- a Grand Blueprint For Hospitality