- How to live a Spirit-filled life that is consistent with Scripture
- How to use the gifts of the Spirit as everyday tools
- Practical ideas for prayer
- Why sometimes healing doesn't happen
- Ways to show dependence upon the Holy Spirit
You May Also Be Interested In
About "Everyday Supernatural"
Meet the Authors
Liza Hoeksma is a writer who has been involved with Soul Survivor for over ten years. She has co-authored several books including Conspiracy of the Insignificant with Patrick Regan, and Worship Evangelism Justice with Mike Pilavachi.
Croft is a Lecturer at the University of Leeds.
Customer Reviews For "Everyday Supernatural"Write Your Own Review
Over the years I have read loads of books on this topic, but none as helpful as this one. Mike, with his trademark humour and humility guides us through this often misunderstood topic with wisdom and wit. This is a must read for every Christian!