Make It Happen
- women who find themselves worried, anxious, and completely overwhelmed by the constant chase for perfection
- those seeking the courage to jump into a new venture
- working women who are struggling to "do it all"
- weary wives and moms looking for relief from burning the candle at both ends
- anyone who dreams of a life lived not by accident, but on purpose
You May Also Be Interested In
About "Make It Happen"
You were created for a purpose, and it's time to make it happen.
Meet the Author
Lara Casey wears many hats within her parent company, Lara Casey Media. She is the publisher and editor-in-chief of "Southern Weddings"(R) magazine, founder of the Making Things Happen movement, and a noted branding expert. A writer and speaker, she is passionate about helping people find what makes them really come alive and use their gifts for a greater purpose. Lara and her husband, Ari, are proud parents to Grace.
Customer Reviews For "Make It Happen"Write Your Own Review
This book is a great read for anyone and everyone! It is motivational and really encourages you to take hold of what you want to do in life and to simply Make it Happen! It covers points of overcoming fears, finding your anchor, letting go, making room for grace, taking risks and trusting God as she walks through her personal journey of how she got to the successful creative entrepreneur that she is today. Each chapter ends with action steps that encourage you with questions for you to respond to or journal along with. It also has sections throughout the whole reading for you to pause, reflect, and journal.