More Prayers For Teenagers
This volume provides teenagers with reasons for praying, explains what situations can call for prayer, gives ideas for active participation and features prayers ready-made to contemplate. Nick Aiken is the author and compiler of Working with Teenagers, Prayers for Teenagers, Being Confirmed, Youth Builders (with Patrick Angier), Day Trips to Heaven, Big Ideas for Small Youth Groups (with Patrick Angier), Creative Ideas for Youth Evangelism and The Power of Jesus.
You May Also Be Interested In
About "More Prayers For Teenagers"
Meet the Author
Aiken is Rector of Wisley with Pyrford.
Table Of Contents
- What Is Prayer All About? Part 1 Personal: When You Want To Give Thanks
- When You Want To Say Sorry
- When You Are Grateful For Your Family And Friends
- For Relationships With Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend. Part 2 Difficult
- Times: For Those Coping With Divorce
- For Those Doing Exams
- When You Or Your Friends Feel Sad Or Down
- For Your Enemies
- When You Are Afraid Of The Future And Have Important Decisions To Make
- When Relationships Are Difficult At Home
- When Someone Lets You Down. Part 3 Suffering: For Those Suffering With
- For Those With Cancer
- For Victims Of Racism
- For Those Coping With The Death Of A Relative Or Friend
- For Those Who Are Outcasts In Society
- For The Sick
- For The Elderly
- For Those Who Are Handicapped
- For Those With Drug And Alcohol Addiction. Part 4 The World: For Charity
- When The Environment Is Neglected And Destroyed
- For Our Church And Christian Leaders
- For Peace In Our World
- For Our Government And World Leaders. Part 5 In Thanks: When You Are
- Grateful To God.