You May Also Be Interested In
About "NKJV Jeremiah Study Bible"
mean, and what does it mean for you?&" Comprehensive in scope yet easy to understand, The
Jeremiah Study Bible is a 2,200+ page, one-of-a-kind study tool that includes:
• Unique introductions to each book of the Bible
• 10,000 individual study notes with both insightful and practical content
• Hundreds of enriching sidebars with word studies, historical insights and geographical and
• More than 55 full-page articles exploring the essential themes of the Christian life
• Thorough cross-reference system that guides readers through the Bible
• Links to additional online digital resources, including original videos featuring Dr. Jeremiah
introducing each book of the Bible and a virtual library featuring live sermon clips, historical
photos, helpful illustrations and further study helps highlighting specific Scripture passages
• Colorful m
Meet the Author
David Jeremiah is the founder of Turning Point, an international ministry committed to providing Christians with sound Bible teaching through radio and television, the Internet, live events, and resource materials and books. He is the author of more than fifty books including Is This the End, The Spiritual Warfare Answer Book, The David Jeremiah Morning and Evening Devotional, and Airship Genesis Kids Study Bible.
David serves as the senior pastor of Shadow Mountain Community Church in San Diego, California, where he resides with his wife, Donna. They have four grown children and twelve grandchildren.