Practical Research (6th Edition)
A practical, how-to text on basic academic research methodology in a wide variety of disciplines--from anthropology to zoology. Equally suitable for courses in basic research methods and as a self-help manual for students doing a thesis or dissertation.
You May Also Be Interested In
About "Practical Research (6th Edition)"
Table Of Contents
- The Fundamentals. What Is Research? Tools Of Research. Focusing Your
- Research Efforts. The Problem: The Heart Of The Research Efforts. The
- Review Of The Related Literature. Planning The Research Design.
- Qualitative Research Methodologies. Common Qualitative Research Designs.
- Historical Research. Quantitative Research Methodologies. Nonexperimental
- Research. The Experimental Study. Statistical Techniques For Analyzing
- Quantitative Data. Writing Research Documents. Writing Research Proposal.
- Technical Details: Style, Format, And Organization In Writing The Research