How you parent directly impacts who your children are and who they will become.
No one is naturally born a good parent. It takes hard work, determination and passionate
intention to raise our kids right. In the end, we can either parent on purpose... or idly
sit back and allow everything else in the world to shape our children into the men and
women they will become.
In Purposeful Parenting, author Jean Barnes gives you six essential practices, based on
both Biblical instruction and best practices in psychology, for successfully raising your
kids. Learn how to:
- Show your children that your truly love them
- Use discipline to maintain life and freedom
- Recognize the purpose and passions in your child's heart
- Help your child build good character
- Empower your children to be responsible
- Persevere through difficult times and never give up
"You can be the parent you've always wanted to be-the parent God wants and your kids
need, the parent with a purpose. Your life at home with your kids can be calmer, clearer,
healthier, and happier today, starting right now."
Dr. Jill Hubbard, New Life Live Radio