Science and Christianity: An Introduction to the Issues
- A philosophically orientated treatment that introduces the relationship of science to Christianity and explores to what extent the findings of science affect traditional Christian theology
- Addresses important theological topics in light of contemporary science, including divine action, the problem of natural evil, and eschatology
- Historically oriented chapters and chapters covering methodological principles for both science and theology provide the reader with a strong foundational understanding of the issues
- Includes feature boxes highlighting quotations, biographies of major scientists and theologians, key terms, and other helpful information
- Issues are presented as fairly and objectively as possible, with strengths and weaknesses of particular interpretations fully discussed
You May Also Be Interested In
About "Science and Christianity: An Introduction to the Issues"
:Science and Christianity is an accessible, engaging introduction to topics at the intersection of science and Christian theology.