- What is self harm?
- How does it develop?
- Is full recovery possible?
- How can I help a sufferer?
- Part One: What is self harm and how does it develop?
- Part Two - Recovering from self harm.
- Part Three: Caring for sufferers.
Also Available In
- eBook - $10.70
You May Also Be Interested In
About "Self Harm"
This accessible and practical book demystifies a subject many people find hard to understand, assessing the causes of it and showing ways towards recovery:
Meet the Authors
Dr Kate Middleton (Ph.D., (Psychology) University of Nottingham) is a physician and the director of Anorexia and Bulimia Care, a charity that supports those with eating disorders. Dr Middleton is the author of Stress: How to De-stress without Doing Less; Self Harm: The Path to Recovery and Eating Disorders: The Path to Recovery.
Koorong - Editorial Review.