Supernatural Forces in Spiritual Warfare
- Power Evangelism: Definitions and Directions by John Wimber
- We Are at War by Ed Murphy
- Deception: Satan’s Chief Tactic by Timothy M. Warner
- Pentecostal/Charismatic Understanding of Exorcism by L. Grant McClurig Jr.
- Sickness and Suffering in the New Testament by Peter H. Davids
- In Dark Dungeons of Collective Captivity by F. Douglas Pennoyer
Also Available In
- eBook - $15.09
You May Also Be Interested In
About "Supernatural Forces in Spiritual Warfare"
Meet the Author
C Peter Wagner
Dr. C. Peter Wagner is the President of the Global Harvest Ministries and Chancellor of the Wagner Leadership Institute (established in 1998). Prior to this, Wagner and his wife served as missionaries in Bolivia, and from 1971, he was Professor of Church Growth at Fuller Theological Seminary School of World Missions and served on several mission oriented committees and organizations such as Lausanne Committee for World Evangelization and American Society of Missiology.
Wagner has also been associated with several global movements of the Holy Spirit. His outspoken advocacy of praying for the sick, spiritual mapping, identificational repentance, the ministry and role of apostles and prophets in the church today, and demonic deliverance have identified Peter as a pioneer in the arena of spiritual warfare. Perhaps his most significant contribution so far has been his relentless effort to promote strategic and effective prayer.
Wagner has written over 60 books. Those currently in print include: Your Spiritual Gifts Can Help Your Church Grow, Strategies for Church Growth, How to Have a Healing Ministry, Prayer Warrior Series, and Churchquake!