Teaching Your Child How to Pray (Heritage Builders Series)
- Answers to your children's questions about prayer
- Practical tips, helps, and activities for teaching the discipline of prayer
- What the Bible says about children and prayer
- Stories and examples of how prayer works
- Ways to reap the benefits of prayer for your children and see it affect their lives
You May Also Be Interested In
About "Teaching Your Child How to Pray (Heritage Builders Series)"
1. Giving Your Children The Best 2. Understanding Prayer 3. Prayer Is For Kids 4. Our Approach To Prayer 5. KISS: Keep It Short And Simple 6. Make It Fun And Normal 7. Making Progress 8. Mentor-Dad And Mentor-Mom 9. Allegorical Mentoring 10. Amazing Grace 11. Growing Up In Prayer 12. Introducing Your Child To Prayer 13. Answers To Prayer 14. Teaching Some Of The How-To Details 15. Teaching Your Child What To Pray
Meet the Author
Growing up, Rick Osborne really liked Superman. Superman did what was right, he did cool things that other people couldn't do, and he never quit. The Bible is full of great Superman-type stories where God helps good guys battle evil guys with his awesome supernatural help. By telling these stories, Rick loves to help boys see the real-life superhero that God wants each of them to be. Rick lives with his family up north in Canada, closer to where Superman built his fortress.