The Anger Workbook
- When I am displeased with someone I shut down any communication and withdraw.
- I get very tense inside as I tackle a demanding task.
- I feel frustrated when i see someone else having fewer struggles than I.
- There are times when my discouragement just makes me want to call it quits.
- I can be quite aggressive in my business pursuits or even when just playing a game.
- Identify the best ways to handle anger
- Understand how pride, fear, loneliness, and inferiority feed your anger
- Uncover and eliminate the myths that perpetuate anger-"Letting go of my anger means I am conceding defeat" or "No one understand my unique problems."
- Identify learned patterns or relating, thinking, and behaving in your life that influence your anger.
You May Also Be Interested In
About "The Anger Workbook"
Don't Let Anger Take Control!
Meet the Authors
Dr. Les Carter is a nationally known psychotherapist at the Minirth Clinic in Richardson, Texas, where he has practiced since 1980. He has authored or co-authored seventeen books including The Anger Trap.
Frank Minirth (MD.,Ph.D) is a Christian Psychiatrist and president of the Minirth Clinic in Richardson, Texas, he is one of only 122 doctors in America and Canada certified by the prestigious American Society of Clinic Psychopharmacology. Dr. Minirth has authored or co-authored more than 70 books, many of which have been translated into foreign languages. Best-sellers include Love Hunger, Love Is a Choice,100 Ways to Overcome Depression and the bestselling Happiness Is a Choice and can be heard weekly on both local and national radio.