The Bible Made Easy (Bible Made Easy Series)
This handy guide provides a basic introduction to the Bible for the seeker or new Christian. Full color artwork and pictures illustrate the text and help the reader learn about the lands and people of the Bible. Key biblical words and doctrines are explained, and major biblical characters are highlighted. A seven-panel fold-out time line presents Bible history at a glance.
You May Also Be Interested In
About "The Bible Made Easy (Bible Made Easy Series)"
Meet the Author
Water trained for the Anglican ministry at the London College of Divinity. He was ordained as an evangelical minister in 1966. For the past 20 years he has been engaged in the ministry of Christian literature as writer, editor, and advisor.
Table Of Contents
- 5. A Few Facts About The Bible
- 6. A Bird's-eye View Of The Old Testament
- 8. 17 Keys To Unlock The Old Testament
- 10. Ten Names Of God
- 12. 22 More Keys To Unlock The Old Testament
- 14. Ten Visions Of God
- 16. Jesus And Old Testament People And Places
- 18. Jesus In The Psalms
- 20. Bible Wisdom
- 22. Bible Prophecy
- 24. What Seven Prophets Did
- 26. Ten People Raised From The Dead
- 28. A Bird's-eye View Of The New Testament
- 30. What's New About The New Testament?
- 32. 27 Keys To Unlock The New Testament
- 34. The Life Of Jesus
- 36. 18 Names Of Jesus
- 38. The Seven 'i Ams' Of Jesus
- 40. Parables
- 42. Miracles
- 44. Jesus' Seven 'words' From The Cross
- 46. Sayings Of Jesus
- 48. 517 People See Jesus Alive
- 50. God's Armour
- 52. Words And Phrases From The Bibles
- 54. Did You Know?
- 56. Where Can I Find ...?
- 58. When I Am Feeling ...
- 60. Reading The Bible In A Year
- 62. Model Prayers
- 64. Who Said What About The Bible?
- Special Pull-out Chart (a Bird's-eye View Of Bible History)
Other Titles In The "Bible Made Easy" Series