The Comission: A New Paradigm in Missions
This story tells how the Gospel was taken to Russia over a five-year period, after the fall of communism when a new harvest field opened up. More than 80 ministries partnered together in a cooperative effort that is unparalleled, and documented here. It shows how the power of God can work when believers humble themselves and submit to one another, partnering together.
You May Also Be Interested In
About "The Comission: A New Paradigm in Missions"
Table Of Contents
1. sharing The vision Of The Comission
2. the jesus Film Opens The Door
3. the Public Launch
4. finding Food And Shelter
5. the Comission's Training School
6. The Russian Connection
7. the Extraordinary Role Of An "ordinary Woman"
8. prayer - The Key To The Comission
9. the Comission's Impact On International Missions
10. Mobilizing Missionaries - Preserving The Fruit
11. the Ministry Of Compassion In Russia
Excerpt from: The Comission: A New Paradigm in Missions
There are only a few experiences that, upon reflection, stand out as strategically important in the course of a lifetime. And, when these experiences have an exponential impact on the work of Christ, they are even more enviable. For thousands of followers of Jesus, in more than eighty organizations, the CoMission and its ministry behind the former Iron Curtain at the close of the 20th century ranks as one of these historical opportunities.
Ã¢â¿¬â¿'Excerpt from the preface, by Joseph Stowell