The New Normal
- What your life would be like if you accepted a “new normal.”
- About past and present moves of God.
- The difference between church-level and Kingdom-level living.
- The nature of the rule and reign of God in your life.
- How and why God is still healing people today.
Also Available In
- eBook - $14.31
You May Also Be Interested In
About "The New Normal"
Meet the Authors
Mark Wyatt is a native of Mobile, Alabama, and he and his wife, Mary Ann, have four children: Samuel, Sarah, Nathaniel, and Autumn. Mark is the founding and senior pastor of Deeper Life Fellowship in Mobile, Alabama. He holds a Bachelorrsquo;s degree from Auburn University, a Masterrsquo;s degree from Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary, and a Ph.D. in Biblical Studies from Atlantic Coast Theological Seminary. Pastor Mark serves on the Advisory Board of several organizations, including the Fellowship of Connected Churches and Ministries, The Opportunity for Unity, and PowerSurge 100. Mark is also deeply involved as Prayer Team leadership in the Bay of the Holy Spirit revival currently happening in Mobile.
Taylor is a respected author and international speaker. He has been in the ministry for 50 years.