The Warrior Soul: Five Powerful Principles to Make You a Stronger Man of God
- A cause greater than self-why we fight
- A settled memory-the link between history and current circumstances
- A personal intensity-eager for challenges and undistracted by personal issues
- An unflagging optimism-an absolute commitment to never surrender
- A deep camaraderie-a personal commitment to fellow warriors
You May Also Be Interested In
About "The Warrior Soul: Five Powerful Principles to Make You a Stronger Man of God"
Meet the Authors
Lieutenant General William "Jerry" Boykin served in a variety of posts during his 36-year career in the Army, most of them involving Delta Force and Special Forces. He is an original member of the Army's Delta Force. His last post was as the Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence in the Pentagon, overseeing the gathering and exploitation of intelligence during the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.
Stu Weber is senior pastor of Good Shepherd Community Church near Gresham, Oregon. He is a much-in-demand international speaker and the author of the popular Four Pillars of a Man's Heart, Tender Warrior, All the King's Men, and Along the Road to Manhood. He and his wife, Linda, have three children: Kent, Blake, and Ryan. ý"From the Trade Paperback edition."