Tightropes and Teeter-Totters
- Strategies for finding balance in marriage, motherhood, and bad moods
- Playful yet biblically based tips for turning hard days around
- Inspiration for shaping obstacles into opportunities
- Ways to respond to irritations with gratitude
- Enthusiastic encouragement for living out God's purpose.
You May Also Be Interested In
About "Tightropes and Teeter-Totters"
Meet the Author
Lisa Pennington is a daycare consultant recognized by the Texas Trainer Registry as well as a Texas commercial real estate agent and daycare business broker. Since 2009, Lisa has been assisting child care operators obtain their administrator credentials and regularly assists these providers with all aspects of running a financially successful child care business. From policies and procedures, continued education, and emergency preparedness plans to parent handbooks, Lisa knows what steps need to be taken to make a child care center work in a competitive playing field. She helps hundreds of chi