What the Bible is All About NIV (Revised and Updated) (2011)
- Provide a complete guide to the Scriptures
- Explain how Jesus is revealed in the Old and New Testaments
- Show why the Bible is one book, one history, one story
- Introduce key people in biblical history
- Give historical background for every major event
- Highlight recurring biblical themes
- Provide helpful reading plans, maps, and charts, and other study helps
Also Available In
- Paperback - $19.99
You May Also Be Interested In
About "What the Bible is All About NIV (Revised and Updated) (2011)"
What the Bible Is All About is the essential handbook for anyone who wants to read and understand God's Word. Inside this revised and updated edition of Henrietta Mears? classic, you'll find an overview of every book in the Bible, from Genesis to Revelation. In addition, What the Bible Is All About will
Meet the Author
DR. HENRIETTA C. MEARS is well known as the teacher of some of the most influential Christian leaders of our time, including Billy Graham and Bill Bright. She was the founder of Gospel Light, GLINT and Forest Home Christian Conference Center, and the author of the best-selling Bible handbook What the Bible is All About. Miss Mears died on March 20, 1963, leaving behind a ministry that still thrives today.