Who Moved the Goal Posts?
Taking on the topic of sexual temptation and how it relates to Christian life, Gresh presents a game plan for success for both men and women.
Keeping the Gift of Sex PureTV, the movies, and the radio bombard young adults with sexual temptations. Constantly tempted to experiment with sex, many youth wonder if it is really worth staying pure. In Who Moved the Goal Post? Bob Gresh helps young men understand the benefits of abstinence. Bob Gresh dismantles the lies regarding sex that Satan has told the world and replaces it with the truth of God. Using sports analogies that young men easily identify with, he also lays down a game plan for a healthy, pure relationship.
You May Also Be Interested In
About "Who Moved the Goal Posts?"
Meet the Author
BOB GRESH is the author of" Who Moved The Goalpost?, " and "Seven Winning Strategies in the Sexual Integrity Game Plan". He's written for Focus on the Family's "Breakaway" magazine as well as "Ministries Today" and "New Man. "He has appeared on many national radio and television programs including "Family Life Radio, Josh McDowell Radio, " and "Cornerstone Television". Bob manages the marketing and business operations for Pure Freedom, a ministry which offers interactive retreats and materials that equip youth to live a life of sexual purity. He is also the administrator of a Christian school.
Table Of Contents
1. Who Moved The Goalpost? I Did. And You Can Too!
part 1: Satan's Three Sex Lies
2. Learning To Recognize The Truth
3. Sex Lie #1 "sex Is A Four-letter Word"
4. Sex Lie #2 "i'm All Alone Here"
5. Sex Lie #3 "it'll Go Away When I'm Married"
part 2: God's Three Truths
6. The Spiral Lifts You Higher
7. The Covenant Guarantees The Promise
8. The Reward Is Spectacular
part 3: Seven Strategies For Success
9. Strategy #1: Maintain Your Brain
10. Strategy #2: Trigger-lock Your Cycle
11. Strategy #3: Adjust Your Stance
12. Strategy #4: Guard Your Future. . . And Hers
13. Strategy #5a: Receive The Father's Love
14. Strategy #5b: Run With The Spirit
15. Strategy #6: Choose The Right Teammates
16. Strategy #7: Develop Your Dad
17. Finishing Strong